POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : non-POV stills wip. : non-POV stills wip. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  non-POV stills wip.
From: Shay
Date: 22 Oct 2009 18:36:13
Message: <4ae0de5d@news.povray.org>
One of the things I'm doing while not POVing. Hasn't turned out yet, but
I did promise an update and ended up with this picture while playing
around with a friend. Goal is a mock advertisement for some shorts
another friend is making for me.

I've been trying to get in shape for the past few months for this
advertisement, but have had a few setbacks[1]. So not quite there yet,
but I do like to think I've reached above average for a 25yo[2]. Maybe
in six months.

Excuse the mess; I'm remodeling the house as well.

This and other projects have stemmed from a conversation with my brother
about the types of goals people in general (perhaps myself in
particular) tend to choose. More on other projects and some details of
this conversation later.

Dressed as a character from a friend's song (more on that later [or
sooner] as well). Perhaps this is more how you had imagined I (a
plebeian) would look, Andrel.

  -Shay

[1] No weights on the new rig and some failures when learning to combine
a new diet with my job's massive calorie requirements.

[2] I'm 36.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img_0173.jpg' (76 KB)